The DYWM YTT is a 250-hour teacher training certification program that will equip you with the skills and techniques that you need to confidently teach public yoga classes in the hatha and vinyasa styles. Each course in the program - while it will inform your personal practice and can certainly be taken just for fun - is designed to support the DYWM YTT curriculum.
With registration you receive a free 6-month subscription to DoYogaWithMe.com if you sign up for one level and 12 months if you sign up for two!
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- skillfully and confidently teach a hatha or vinyasa style public yoga class.
- practice and teach meditation and pranayama techniques such as ujjayi and nadi shodhana pranayama.
- employ your knowledge of anatomy in order to cue asana safely and effectively.
- create a safe and effective class sequence that leads to a peak pose.
- describe the major eras of yoga history and their impact on modern day yoga.
- apply an understanding of the yoga sutras to the yoga practice and daily life.
- deepen your own practice and enrich your connection to the yoga tradition.
- ... and much more!